Home to architecturally significant buildings, South Shore residents enjoy close proximity to Lake Michigan, the South Shore Cultural Center, as well as a plethora of public transportation and retail options.
Floor plans: View layouts of apartments on the South Shore: Living Space page
- Apartments are newly renovated with hardwood/carpeted floors, intercom systems, burglar alarm systems, custom kitchens with appliances and dishwashers, and water included in the rent.
- Off-street parking (gated or enclosed garage) is available.
- Laundry facilities are conveniently accessible.
- The South Shore Metra Station (which allows a straight shot to downtown Chicago) is only a few blocks away at 71st St. near Yates Blvd. and South Shore Dr. Additionally, the neighborhood yields a variety of transportation options with several viable bus routes available.
We’re close to…
- Excellent Public Transportation: South Shore Metra
- Cultural Sites: South Shore Cultural Center, South Shore Library, and South Shore Drill Team
- Excellent Hospitals: La Rabida Children’s Hospital, Jackson Park Hospital, and South Shore Hospital
- Restaurants and Eateries: Harold’s Chicken Shack, Papa John’s Pizza, and Starbucks, etc.
- Grocery, Shopping, and Retail at Jeffery Plaza: Jewel-Osco, Walgreens, and Ace Hardware, etc.
- Living History: Hometown to such notable former residents like Kanye West and First Lady Michelle Obama, South Shore’s neighborhood boasts of tree-lined streets and well manicured buildings.
- Cultural Significance: The South Shore Cultural Center and the Jackson Park Golf Course provide idyllic havens amidst the hustle and bustle of the south side of Chicago.
- Quality and Affordability: South Shore residents are sure to find comfortable home options for affordable prices.