Nestled close to Lake Shore Drive, the Hyde Park/Kenwood neighborhood boast of being home to such notable Chicagoans, like President Barack Obama.
Floor plans: View layouts of apartments on the Hyde Park/Kenwood: Living Space page
- Residents and guests enter the buildings through beautifully manicured courtyard entrances.
- Apartments are newly renovated with hardwood/carpeted floors, intercom systems, custom kitchens with appliances, as well as heat and water included in the rent.
- Assigned, permitted off-street parking available.
- Laundry facilities are conveniently located in the building.The property offers 24-hour security surveillance cameras.
- CTA’s 43 bus stop is located at 43rd and Drexel and the 4 bus stop is conveniently located right around the corner at 43rd and Cottage Grove. The Green L subway line is also within close proximity.
We’re close to…
- Transportation Routes: Lake Shore Drive, CTA buses and trains, as well as bicycle routes
- Grocery and Convenience Stores: Mariano’s Bronzeville, Walmart, Whole Foods, Treasure Island, One Stop Foods, Walgreens, etc.
- Restaurants and Eateries: The Cajun Connoisseur, Some Like it Black Creative Arts Bar, Ain’t She Sweet Cafe, Norman’s Bistro, The Original Pancake House, Sip and Savor Coffee Shop, Nando’s Peri-Peri Chicken, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, and other various restaurants and eateries
- Fitness and Health Facilities: Oakwood Beach at 41st Street, LA Fitness, and Weight Watchers
- Colleges and Universities: University of Chicago and Illinois Institute of Technology
- Premium Public Schools: King College Prep High School, Ariel Community Academy, University of Chicago Charter, and Bronzeville Military Academy
- Cultural Sites: Museum of Science & Industry, The Oriental Institute, and DuSable Museum
- Excellent Hospitals: University of Chicago Medical Center, Provident Hospital of Cook County, La Rabida Children’s Hospital, and Mercy Hospital & Medical Center
- Other Amenities: Harper Theater, Hyatt Place Hotel, Core Power Yoga, Small Shop Cycles & Service, Ross Dress for Less, Akira, and Binny’s Beverage Depot
Learn more about Chicago’s up-and-coming neighborhood of Kenwood…